Eleven welcomed into new roles
HW Kaufman Group has announced the advancement of 11 of its North American team members to higher positions. This round of promotions follows the group’s annual leadership meeting, where the conglomerate’s performance is evaluated and plans for the forthcoming year are formulated.
Among the notable advancements, Mark Engel has been elevated to the role of senior vice president, managing director at RB Jones. Meanwhile, David Janis has stepped into the position of corporate vice president, general counsel within the overarching HW Kaufman Group structure. Tyson Peel has been elevated to regional vice president, managing director for Burns & Wilcox Canada.
Additional promotions include:
- Justin Sadaphal to vice president at Burns & Wilcox Canada
- Brad Turner to vice president, national product manager for flood products at Burns & Wilcox
- Heather Posner to vice president, national product manager for the private client group at Burns & Wilcox
- Laura Baker to associate vice president of producer development at HW Kaufman Group
- Patricia Chiodo to associate vice president, HR business partner at Burns & Wilcox Canada
- Pam Alphabet to associate vice president, regional practice leader for personal insurance at Burns & Wilcox
- Yuri Petrasz to associate managing director at Burns & Wilcox
- Dario Nalli to senior director of digital business development at HW Kaufman Group
The company’s talent development efforts have also been evident over the past year, with 350 new hires and 200 promotions from within the ranks.
“We continue to invest in the professional development of our talented associates. Our company is fortunate this group is ready to elevate their careers within the Kaufman Group,” said Alan Jay Kaufman, chairman, president and CEO of HW Kaufman group. “Our people continue to be our competitive advantage supported by our business strategy, robust specialty practice groups, cutting-edge product development, and an appetite for acquisitions. We are confident these associates will excel as we continue to globally expand our expertise across companies.”
What are your thoughts on this story? Please feel free to share your comments below.
Keep up with the latest news and events
Join our mailing list, it’s free!